Eggless Banana Cake Recipe
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 3/4 Cup
- Plain flour 1 & 1/2 Cup
- Milk 3/4 Cup
- Oil or Butter 1/3 Cup
- Ripe mashed bananas 3
- In a large mixing bowl,add flour,baking powder, cinnamon powder ,salt and sugar.Mix together.
- Take ripe bananas in a bowl. Add oil, milk ,vanilla essence . Mix it well.
- Add dry ingredients mixture in it. Mix thouroughly.
- Oil grease a baking dish and dust some flour or use butter paper
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 45 -50 minutes at 180°C (Preheated oven)
Musician : @iksonmusic
6 thoughts on “Eggless Banana Cake”
I love banana bread, so this recipe looks delicious. Can it be made without the cinnamon? I’m allergic, but everything else about it looks delicious!
Yes Sure .You can skip adding cinnamon in the recipe
This looks delicious and would be great to make for my cousin who has a digestive problem with eggs. Are the instructions and ingredients written down somewhere? I’m one of those people that do well with written guides.
That way I can double check that I’ve got everything. Also, how many servings is this, is it large enough to feed 8 people and still have some for leftovers?
I added the written recipe for you in the post.
Serves 8 – 10 people
I love banana cake, and also banana bread! This looks so delicious! I can’t wait to try this out! Can I replace the cinnamon with something else? Could I also add fruit pieces to it?
You can skip cinnamon and can add dry fruits